Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Adobe Premiere 6.0

  1. #11
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree. Us low-budget guys have got to stick together. Can't we just stop all this bickering?

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    You xenophobic, backwards, retarded, care-in-the-community racist.

    Firstly, what makes you think you are the only one to have graced a film set and done shit? Wow, should we bow down to your stupidity?

    Secondly, your attempts at argument and persuasion are similar to my cousin. He's 14 so at least he's got an excuse for being a prick.
    So what if I downed it off the net? And? I'm not trying to justify shit.

    And finally, you're giving Brits a bad name, whatever colour they may be. Is it really an issue of this forum board?
    Did I miss the secret Brits Only entry sign?

    I would dare you to go and say this shit face to face with any non Brit and I suppose in your deviant, racist state, any non-white.


    Skin; Is Final Cut like Premiere? Like I said, I am new to this kinda stuff. Any help appreciated.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  3. #13
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will you accept my apology?

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I just put across to you dickhead.

    Just admit that your a total redneck and have done with.
    Funny how in most of your posts you manage to inject a massive dose of bollocks.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please accept my apology.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Edin's Vampire:
    That's what I just put across to you dickhead.

    Just admit that your a total redneck and have done with.
    Funny how in most of your posts you manage to inject a massive dose of bollocks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member filmmaker14's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    austin, this site isnt for the likes of jerks like you, and i also would love to see what would happen if u said some of this shit to any other non british person. seriously, just chill.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You think I'm a Skinhead? How very literal of you...

    It's easy to see why the british have a bad name over here because morons like Austin always find away to voice their "opinions" in public. I don't sit around doing nothing, I've made 3 films, and been involved in 3 award winning projects. So don't start on pedigree you small minded rascist little man...I'm here to learn from people, to debate with people and hopefully help people from time to time.

    You contribute nothing.

    Yeah, Mr Vampire Final Cut is a mac based alternative to premier. Basically if I were you I'd make your films on premier and save up in the eventual hope of getting a mac with final cut. Thats what i'm gonna do-I got acsess to one, but I want my own-you can't beat that freedom. Having used Premier and Final cut i prefer the latter and so do most pro editors that I know...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx for that skin.
    I have a feeling by the time I have finished I will be so used to Premiere that I'll not want to change and then we go back to the whole which is better, Mac or PC. But I appreciate the advice.

    Can I ask what films you have worked on, more to the point, will you answer? wink
    For the moment, I just want to concentrate on martial arts promo's and see how I go.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  9. #19
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, all I want to do is keep making movies. Is that too much to ask? Why can't we all just get along? Peace & understanding, that's my motto.

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least I have the guts to go onto a film set and put my liberty on the line in the furtherance of my beliefs, whereas people like yourself just download it of the internet. By the way, are you really proud of being a skinhead?

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •